Monday, April 13, 2009

Yeah yeah yeah!

Have been enjoying myself a tad too much lately.

Met up with my lost lost frenzie, Sarita, and she brought us really fantastic news - she's getting married!!!! Grats babe, after meeting so many sleazeballs. Pui! I'm so going for her wedding at India!!! :) :) :) Real happy for her.

We went to Indochine with Yanti, Victoria, Daniel, Adrian and Raphael. It was an awesome night (it goes without saying when you've cool company) and as usual, it was photos galore.

Photobucket
In front of the 'Belvedere Vodka room' which we couldn't enter as no one ordered vodka.

Photobucket
My lovely frenzie. It's weird how we became so close actually.

Oh, not to forget, the usual peeps ( Adrian, Yanti, Victoria plus me ) went to check out the newly reopened Butter Factory last Wed. Aisha and Shik came too but MIA after a while. And Shina was ill and missed the fun. Well, then there were just the 4 of us, but it doesn't realy matter. We had ample fun. WOOT.

Photobucket
The 4 of us. We love to party.

Photobucket
It's a very nice place that we couldn't stop fishing out the cameras. So it was always satu lagi for the 'cameraman'.

:)

I'm back to my books.

Lepetitcanard