Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Routine and regime.

Routine is a big part of life and we humans are creatures of habit. We go to school and work, visit the same places and see the same faces time and time again. It provides stability and sense of security but you sometimes find yourself unconsciously thrown into ennui. I’m like drowning in it. Having to grapple with demands from the imminent exams means that strict mugging regime is required and monotony arises. And it makes Anqi’s secret regime necessary too, due to release of free radicals from stress.

Shuttling to and from office and home, school and home, library and home numbs the mind, and seeing disgusting people aka the sluts in no way takes the edge off. I think the stress is causing my apparent disaffection lately that people start chiding me.

Tagging people as ‘ridiculous’ and ‘joke’ on socialme has also become part of my routine, all thanks to Anqi. Playing and repeating only WAS wherever I go, too.












I like scientists.

Miss Eve

2 comments:

SpellBoundLady said...

i'm impressed with ur new profile! maybe u need to consider put in a chat box..

EveLee aka Le petit carnard said...

Thanks, i'll think bout it hun.