Friday, April 18, 2008

Updates

Work
Schedule has been so hectic that I could hardly breathe. Ncr is implementing new applications to enhance efficiency via blackberry that we had to attend a 4days course. So, there went the off days. And in order to ensure minimal disruption to operations, Aussie agents were deployed to Msc which is kinda uncalled for. They were the fortunate ones though; paid well to do little and indulge in breakfast buffet at pan pacific every morning before coming to office.

Photobucket
Clockwise: Lynn, Pris, Yanti(Aus) and Eve

Photobucket
Eve, Yanti. According to my colleagues, we look alike.

School
Barely survived the very long UOL lectures especially Libon’s accounts. Balwant is still my preferred choice. Sharon’s verbal regurgitation from her thick pile of notes didn’t help much. I surmise she makes a better social psychologist than a lecturer. Heider was the best I think – perhaps due to his charming voice.

I’m still left with few local lectures to attend before the imminent exams and time seems highly insufficient! Paramount worry: math stats accounts.

Leisure
I shouldn’t be inserting this column since I’m screaming busy. But still, I managed to squeeze An empress and the warriors, Three kingdoms, Dirty Pretty things and Eastern promises into my tight schedule. Empress and Three kingdoms are mediocre as compared to the other 2.

Health
Long hours of sitting in front of the com and lecturers and lesser gym visits have resulted in the increasing conspicuity of the fat chunks on my already gargantuan bottom. Tsk tsk.

Busy as hell.

And need to be thawed with many cups of hot choc.

Miss Eve

No comments: