Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Okto-Novemberist

October and November have always been the busiest period for me thus the stagance here. Pardon me , once again. A series of Birthdays ensue after mine and causing the dwindle in the level of my creative juices for ideas to make birthday girls/boys happy. Look, I'm not complaining here as I always want the best (within my scope of ability) for my lovely loved ones. On a side note, there seem to be an exceptionally high number of Nov babies judging from the alerts on Facebook this month. Frank propounded that it was the result of the very romantic Feb14 when our parents found utmost impetus in creating babies. For those who are clueless, read up on your biology books. Ok, I shall update on this busy period; chronologically.


Let's kick off with my 22nd birthday which happened on 27th Oct. Komer, planned a surprise potluck party at her place with all the lovely peeps. Since it was a surprised one, I had no inkling and inferred that Anqi and Fir had forgotten all about it. I should and could have detected the whiff of rat when Komer came up with endless excuses to lure me to her tiny abode but that would have spoilt everything. So, ignorance was bliss.

Photobucket

We took over 200 photos cause it was uber fun! This is one with all the accomplices of the 'crime' in making my birthday.


Also, 29th Nov was a day to remember too. It was first time going out with Lynnie and Julie and it turned out pretty well. We lunched at Figs+olives and caught Mama's boy which was unexpectedly quite a good show. Oh, and not forgetting the long awaited concert of Camera Obscura in the evening. Love those familiar numbers.
Photobucket
Julie and Lynnie @Figsolives.

Photobucket
Komer. Before catching many glimpses of Camera Obcura.

Then came Halloween which was just 4 days after my birthday. Alhough it wasn't THAT fun at Attica, we enjoyed ourselves quite a bit, doing ridiculous acts, when Adrian who dressed up as a bloody samurai came.
Photobucket

The Atticans

Photobucket

Hanyi and friends joined

Photobucket

Komer and friends were present too!

Photobucket

SamuRice wanna be in the pics too.

After Halloween came Anqi's hatchday. It was merely OK as things didn't go as smoothly as planned. Nevertheless, the only thought that ran ramphantly on my mind that entire night was to make the birthday girl happy.
Photobucket
Screening Room@AnnSiang hill.

It was one celebration after another. The day following celebration of Anqi's hatchday, I was out celebrating Victor Leows resignation from the NCR at Timbre. Gosh, I hadn't even got adequate rest. It was mirth-filled nonetheless, and so, I'm not complaining; again.
Photobucket
With Ong, Liew, Pris and Lynn, to bid Vic farewell.

Then, my beloved Charmie returned from Aus for hols soon after all the many crazy celebrations. We went to THE SHIP and could've loadsa fun if not for my lethargy. Age is conspicuously catching up on me. Well, a short meet up but better ones are coming up, love.
Photobucket
Charm-ed

I need a breather and no further energy-draining activites for now, at least for a week.

Busy but happy octo-nov. :)

Miss Eve.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Lee,

why so many nov babies is because,

papa mama cny after giving ang bao nothing to do then ahem...
also there is no PH longer then cny..

anyway, you know i who anot~

best regards,
guangxin

EveLee aka Le petit carnard said...

Hahaa. Was wondering and thinking hard but now I know!How have u been? Hope life's treating you good.

Anyway, your hypothesis is worth giving some thoughts too. But they should be busy visiting shouldn't they? Where to find energy to ahem?