Monday, November 24, 2008

So little time!

After deducting the time I spend on work, school, sleep, gyming and eating, I realise I have extremely limited time to even touch on my assignments and not to mention, study for my tests. I just had my fm ( Abbreviation of Financial mgt - for convenience of some) test and I've to admit I copied everything either from Mei Ting's notes or her answer scripts. I am seriously lagging behind. Despite attending all FM lectures, NPV and IRR still look alien to me! Ought to do some reflection, erm no, revision. I'm rushing my law assignment and tutorial now, and gonna do ISORG's(Information systems for organisations) on Wed which are all due on Wed. Yeah, doing ISORG's just before the lesson, how hardworking is that? Well, time is running out so gtg.

Miss Eve.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi~
Hahaa you still remb me! Thats miracle!!
Everything fine for me.
How about you ? Also hope everything is sweet for you too.

Got time~ my mama say, only 1st 2days busy 3rd day free, that how i am produce!!

Okie take care! Ah! my bday Yesterday leh~
Cya around.

Best wishes,
Guangxin

EveLee aka Le petit carnard said...

Sorry for late reponse, GX. Have been real busy with loads of tests and assignments. Anyway, Happy Belated Brithday. May all the nice things happen to you!