Wednesday, December 3, 2008

School

I'm typing away at the cyber station of the Tay Eng Soon Library now; whilst waiting for William. Anyway, I just had law test which I wrote total trash and I still find the cases unfamiliar when AG Ram cited them. So very demoralising. School sucks. It has always do. The food court sucks and the schedule too. What have I done to deserve staying in school, having no lessons, for 4 damn hours just because I can't get the slots I want. Ok, I am VERY grouchy today, probably due to the serious lack of sleep and the impact of the bound-to-fail test paper. Gracie is going Hong Kong, and so is Adrian. And somebody's going Taiwan. Hmmm. And I can only go some where after this month when my leave renews. Tsk tsk. And I can't even play with my pet on pet society using this station! WTH. The board of directors should just do something to make studying and anything school-related very much more conducive for us. And why is William taking so long to travel from Clementi to school? Whatever.

Miss Eve

No comments: