Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hello 2009!

Wow, 2008 and a quarter of 2009 have just elapsed with a blink of an eye.

Schedule has been busier than ever these days.

Here's an update of the happenings so far.

Since NCR has been seriously lagging in meeting the SLA, a new strategy was implemented ad hoc to deal with the issue. Agents from India and Aussie were arranged to fly to Singapore just to ameliorate the short-staffed condition. Apparently, this is is helping and evidenced by the vast improvement in the statistics generated for OCBC. There was a little of 'culture shock' initially as the foreign agents had difficulties in assimilating the new culture especially with regards to the language used by some of the older technicians and vice versa, of course. Still, these agents made a fun bunch and gave rise to more reasons to party.

Edwin, Hope, Yanti and Savio were the first batch to arrive and I, together with Adrian brought them to Zouk to see the local night scene. There were some reservations initially but things were hotting up after downing some shots.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Bak kut Teh for supper.

Caroline came shortly after Edwin, Hope and Savio went back to Aussie and India, to accompany poor Yanti. And we went out again for dinner and drinks, only.

Photobucket
Crystal Jade at Holland V


Photobucket
Victoria and Yanti's Indo gfs joined for drinks at Cafe Iguana

However, Caroline and Yanti weren't satisfied with just dinner. They insisted on going party again and I failed to turn them down. So this time we went to Dblo and I got really wasted as drinks were free for ladies(I didn't even know such thing still exist). And lucky I had my guardian angel to bring me home. Thanks baby.

Photobucket
We took tons of photos and made new friends that night.

Ok, enough of NCR, now back to my personal life.

Birthdays of many important peeps fell on Feb and 1 of them was my beloved sworn's. We had a tiny celebration at Grapevine with a tiny cake.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The birthday kiss
Photobucket
Making a wish.

My sis, Eko turned 21 two days after which. Despite her lack of coordinating skills, my sis managed to make her 21 a success. Good.
Photobucket
Think 98% turned up.

We headed to Overeasy for supper after the party and had a taste of one of the best toasts ever.
Photobucket

Then there was Valentine's day. So so busy. It didn't begin on a smooth note but turned out ok.

Photobucket
My baby.

Photobucket
Ran into Yumin the slimmest girl in Sim.

Ok, my back is seriously aching now.

The trip to Batam got me away from drudgery, at least for a few days. Sooo many activies in feb!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

I had my first attempt at golf when Adrian brought me to the Hsbc women's champions. It was rather embarrasing as kids could play much better than me! Fun experience though.

Photobucket
Photobucket
See how stupid I look

Phew. All in all, 2009 has been fun-filled so far, and I'm going to the zoo in few weeks time! :)

Lepetitcanard

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

SpellBoundLady said...

omfg!where the fuck have u been!!i'm glad ur back..how's angie..Mr. A is ur new baby? :P miss u lots

EveLee aka Le petit carnard said...

Have been really really busy, hun. But glad that I haven't lost all muruku readers. Thanks dear. Hmmm. we're having our exams soon so both are damn damn busy mugging. Finals u see. Yeah, Mr A is my baby now. But dun worry, my love for u is still as deep.