Saturday, August 30, 2008

Got the blues

Here is where I can be freed from the shackles of office etiquette. Much as I’ve been trying to avoid for the past 3 years in NCR, I’ve found myself grappling with the political realities a lot more than usual recently. The occasional disagreements aside, I do think that I’ve established pretty OK relationships with my engineers and never entertained the thought of complaining to any manager which we are instructed to do whenever reluctance to cooperate, in terms of the company’s interests, arises. However, this goddamned engineer (not naming him to play safe), took things a tad too far and drove me to send a complaint email to various managers; both his and mine.

There’s still considerable amicability thus far.

Think I’m suffering from some kinda affective disorder that’s making me ultra-sensitive.

Sighs.

Miss Eve.

No comments: